Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

Weekend reflection - Sunday

IALT:Reflect on what I did Today

Today I woke up and had a shower to get myself ready for sunday school and a service. In our sunday school upcoming event it is reading a verse from the Bible or from the Questions and Answers book about the bible. So I got up and ready 1 verse because we have to do 10 verses and I leard 2 already a little bit. So then I finish readying my verse and I went for a shower and then I had to come and put on our traditional clothes called Puletaha or what Samoans like to call it Puletasi. SO then I got dressed into my Pink lace Puletaha and I had to do my hair. Then I got into the car with my cousin,brother and mum and then traveled to sunday school. My mum said she was going to drop us off because she was cleaning up a little bit and the whole church service doesn't start until 11:00. When we got the we had our sunday school for 2 or 1 hour I didn't now because I didn't keep track of the time. When sunday school finish we had to seat or self because the service was for ages. When the service started everyone had to sing at times when he would pray or stand up and say the word from the Hymn. It went on till it finished. I forgot what time it finished and we had to stay at church for choir. We had to stay at church for choir because we have this thing that all the Siasi O Tonga Tauataina churches go together and perform a song. Then we came home and had to clean up a bit more then wen to sleep for school and Sports the next morning.



What I enjoyed doing today was choir because it was fun then we had to sing the whole song. What I found challenging was staying at the service for ages and having to clean up my room when we came back. What my next steps are is to try clean up my room before sunday so I dont have to clean it up.

I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogspost

Many Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment