Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine's day Research (Origin of Valentines)

WALT: Understand the Origin of Valentines

Today is Valentine's and my teacher gave us a task and it was to answer question facts that relate to Valentines and they are ...

  • Where it originated from?

  • Why do we celebrate Saint Valentine's Day

  • How was Valentine's first celebrated and more
We got to pick if we wanted to work in pairs or individually.I wanted to work in pairs with Losana because if I got to work individually it wouldn't be finished.When we were working together we got to research questions and find what they mean that we didn't know.The question was "How it was first Celebrated".We made sure to answer the questions we were given to a High standard,and we made sure it was appropriate.



What I learned today was that Valentine's Day was from the Ancient Festival,Lupercalia.What I Found challenging about this task was that it was hard answering the questions about Valentine's day.What I enjoyed was that I did this activity on Valentine's day and finished it with Losana in the Second block.My Next steps are is to try and research more about Valentine's.

I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment