Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

WALT:Reflect on Kiwi Can

Today we went to Kiwi Can.We were put into 4 groups.We talked about how powerful your tone of voice can be,We used different tones of voice asking others how they would feel if it was used towards them.In order to get to know each other better we walked around the Music Room with music on and once it would stop we would have to pair up with someone and talk about your Name,Nationality,Life Dreams and Favorite food.I was paired up with Losana and we talked about all those things.I said my name was Ana,I am a Tongan my favorite food is KFC and lastly my life dream was to Travel the world or be a musician. When we were put in 4 different groups, we had to act our 4 different plays using your different tones of voices. Each group had to come with a play using the sentence given..
The 4 plays given for us to act out were,


  • Coach Yelling At A Student
  • Siblings Making Cookies, And You Eating Causing Tension
  • Someone Sells Another Person Things
  • Parents Praise Their Child For Getting A Good Report

We watched each others act's and it proved to me that tone of voice is very important

Next week it will be our last week talking about Positive Communication.The Most challenging part I found with Kiwi Can was when, we had to think about what we want to be when we get older, and set them for life goals.
Image result for kiwi can

My next steps are to:
Be a good student, and help raise money for me to travel the world, and find new things. One thing I enjoyed the most was when everyone participated in the 4 different acts.

I hope you enjoyed my Reflection.COmment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on

Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment