Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

🔍Kiwi Sport Reflection🔍

WALT:Reflect on what we did at Kiwi Sport

Today after writing about pollution we went to the hall to have another KiwiSport lesson with Ben at 9:40 and it was Badminton.Firstly we played Stuck in the mud but we had to run  sideways like you have to fully turn sideways and run.Then we had to go back inside the hall and had to listen to Ben.We had to find a buddy and I was buddied with Losana.We had to get 1 Shuttle and a Racket each.

Then Ben explained to to the people with right handed to put your Right foot forward and take 1 or 2 steps to hit the Shuttle,Then he explained to the people who are left handed and they have to put there left foot forward and take to steps to hit the shuttle.Then we had to stand opposite each other and had to forehand hit the shuttle to you partner using the steps.Then Ben explained to us how to hit the shuttle with your backhand grip while moving towards the shuttle.

Ben said we had to put our left leg in front if you were a right handed and had to put your right foot back if you were a left handed,he told us that if we are a right handed we had to put our left foot in front and hand to step across with our right foot.Then we had relays and I was with Losana again and we had to stand opposite again and had to use our technique we learned and we had to use it in our relays.Then we had to finish and we had to go over what we learned,then we had to put our Rackets and Shuttle away and had to line up outside to walk back up to class.

Today I didn't feel like going Kiwi sport because it was early in the morning and I was cold but when we played stuck in the mud I got warmer and warmer. My Highlight of today was playing stuck in the mud because it was quite hard to run sideways.What I found challenging was when we had to take 2 steps to hit the shuttle.What I also liked about today was that everyone got to participate in our warm-up game stuck in the mud.

I hope you like my Reflection,Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ana! I love reading your blog posts about Kiwi Can. I love Kiwi Can. I especially love the enthusiasm you are using while writing. Keep it up, your doing amazing!

    Sincerely Yours,

    Aaliyahna!

    ReplyDelete