Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

My Weekend (Sunday)

On Friday my teacher Miss Kormor told ups we had to do Reflection on our weekend.I hope you like my Reflection and enjoy.


🌞Sunday🌑

On Sunday I woke up and had to go wash my face and have breakfast,then get ready to go because we had church.We had Sunday school  at 10.00 and 2 Preach sessions 1 after the other at 11.00 and then we had Choir.I went Sunday school late and got in trouble because I always come late.What I learned from my Sunday school lesson was that if we digged the ground in Tonga and you see rocks and you pick up the rock you would see water on the bottom.Then we had to read a book that had Questions and Answers and the Teacher has to say the Question and we had to answer with whats on the book.The Question I mostly know about is Who was the 1st Lady and 1st Man and it is Adam and Eve.Then we had to sing for the 1st preacher.He was reading the Bible and the Hymn.On the Last Hymn our Pastor came and prayed for us and then the 2nd Preacher came onto the stand were the Pastor stands did the same thing.Then the pastor said the last prayer and had to say the Church law.I don't know any law rules.Then straight after that we had Choir and it was 1 of the old songs that we used to sing and it was about 2 and a half hours singing the song and trying to get it write,Then we went home and I had a shower and I went to sleep and woke up to go school the next Morning.

What I liked and enjoyed about Sunday was that we got to sing a song from years ago.What I found Challenging was that I haven't learnt about any rules or laws about Church.My Thoughts on this is that I need to learn my Church Laws and Rules

I hope you like my Reflection Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the Future

No comments:

Post a Comment