Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Technology Graphics - Lesson 1

Today we went to Tamaki College for Technology. We found out what our Technology classes were.Group 1 was with Miss Ferguson,Group 2 was with Miss Tuipulotu and Group 3 was with Mr Grundy.Today my group got put with Miss Ferguson and we did Graphic Design.

Miss Ferguson asked us what was the differences between 2D and 3D shapes. 2D is a flat shape and 3D is shapes like a Cube,Cylinder and Cone. We drew Ellipse,Cylinder and Cone.We also drew Oblique Cubes.We learned that 2D and 3D means 2&3 Dimension.

I learned that another word for Dimension is size.What I found challenging was that the Ellipse and Cone are two different shapes.I learned that Oblique is a 3D shape.What I liked about Technology was that I didn't need any help from anyone and I drew it myself.This term I would like to learn how to do 3D art.Next time I would like to work on is my shapes.

Things I used In the Technology Session:

  • ✏️️Pencil✏️️
  • 📋A3 Paper📋
  • 💻Netbook💻
  • Rubber





Here is a photo of my work at Technology

That was all for my Reflection I really hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment