Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

My Weekend

My Weekend

On Friday my teacher (Miss Komor) gave us a task to reflect on what you did in the weekend.I am going to be reflection on Saturday,Sunday and Monday.

🌞Saturday🌑

On Saturday I woke up and had a shower to get warmed up for the day because we had a Netball Tournament.The netball tournament was at the Auckland Netball center.We had grades we had to play in and it was Under 13,Under 15 and 16 and over.I played for Under 13 because I am Under 13.my grade had six games and we competed six team around Auckland.Under 13 competed Grey Lynn,Henderson,Favona,Mangre East,Pukekohe,Onehanga.Under 15 and over 16 had games but I didnt watch it. The Tournament finished and we went home and my sisters team went to the beach,then came and slept.

🌞Sunday🌑

On Sunday I had to get dropped off to church with 1 of my older brothers. Nothing really happen we just had to go church and sing because my Mum and Dad said.Then my brother came to church and had to go when church finnish because he had to pick up my niece that landed from aussie.And then we went to Pak 'N Save to get food for Monday because we had another Netball Tournament and it was all about Semi's and Finals.Then we came home and took all the food into the kitchen and then went to sleep.

The new ideas I have learnt was that you had to stand 3 feet away from your opponent when you are your team is on defence.What I enjoyed on Saturday was that It wasn't about winning the game is was about having fun.

I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment