Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Attitude Session


WALT:Reflect on the Attitude Program Lesson

Today 2 classes in the Kia Manawanui had the Attitude program in the First Block and It was Room 9 and Room 10.We had to be  in Room 10 at 10 past 9 (9:10) so we did our Roll on etap then we lined up to go to Room 10 and have a 1 hour lesson there.When we got to Room 10 we had a new Instructor for this lesson and his name was Braeden.He Introduced himself to both classrooms and then talked about where he was from in New Zealand.In todaays lesson with Room 10 was that if .The 5 key messages from today's lesson are...

  1. Who am I
  2. Making the right choices
  3. Trying new things
  4. Helping others
  5. Am I normal
Then we went back to our class because we had another lesson with our class only and what I learnt from that Lesson was that being different is OK.Then we did an activity on a workbook and it was about finding your Personality,But you had 4 Animals and they are...

  1. Lion
  2. Otter
  3. Beaver
  4. Golden Retriever
I'll explain to you what the 4 animals are and what they are.A Lion is a Brave person and being a leader.A Otter is a Clown or a Entertainer in the group or class and they have lots of energy.A Beaver is a hard worker,a person that gets all the task and activities done on time and the last animal is a Golden Retriever and they are very good people peacemakers and they love helping people.Today I got to find out what animal I was.Our class had to tick boxes that you think describes your personality.We had 4 boxes and they had the 4 animals personality in it so you had to tick the boxes that you are good at. Here is what the 4 boxes look like...



I felt like I was an Otter because I think I am funny and I mostly ticked the Otter Box/Section.Then Miss Kormor made a Presentation on the Attitude Program and it was saying thing like What were the 5 key Messages were in todays Attitude Program Lesson and more I hope you enjoy and Hope you like it.




What I found Challenging in today's Attitude lesson was that finding what Personality I am was because I am mixed with all of the animals but mostly being a Otter because I think I am funny.What I enjoyed in this lesson was that about 7 to 8 people in the class thought they were an Otter like me.My Next steps are to work on trying to be a beaver because I don't really focus on work sometimes.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my futur blogpost

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment