Pages

Thursday 2 February 2017

My Holiday (Waitangi)

Public Holiday

This is my Reflection on my Public Holiday on Monday.This Reflection is basicly all about what I did on that day and what I enjoyed.I hope you like it and enjoy.


🌞Monday🌑
On Monday we had to wake up and have a shower to get warmed up for the day because it was going to be a long hot day.Then we went to the Auckland Netball center to play the Netball games.Then we finished our game to Grey lynn and we lost to them.Then we versed Favona and placed 3rd in the Under 13 grade.We watched my church play Mangere East three times and still won.The grades were Under 13,Womens,Mix,Volleyball and Over 16. Then our Mixed team made it into finals and beat Mt Roskill and came 1st in netball.Then our youth church had Prize giving and got the award 1st in Mix Grade.After that we went to church and took photos,then we went home and got some clothes ready because we were going to the beach because it was a hot and tiring day and we needed a rest from all that hard training and playing that we need to go for a swim.

What we need to work on was that we had to get less angry and not swear.What I enjoyed about that day was that everyone played well.What I found Challenging was that my opponent was pushing me and it was difficult to me not to get angry and push them.

Conclusion
That was all for my Reflection I really hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my next reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment