Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Quad Blogging - Te Taiao o Tamaki

IALT: reflect on what we know about Quad Blogging.

Today I found out that we had this new thing on our blogs and they were called Quad Bloggers. Quad bloggers is just like blogging but you have a list and those are your partners for your blog. My partners are Moroni from Pt England,Uinisieti from St Patrick's and Aaliyahna @ Glenbrae School . I'm not sure if all the Manaiakalani teachers meat up and discuss who they are picking or they just give you a name. When we blog about the environment we have to use this label called Te Taiao o Tamaki.

Image result for manaiakalani blogging

Get to know me:

My name is Ana and I am currently a year 8 student at TPS. I think im funny but sometimes I dont,I love sports. I love my family. I like to draw in my spare time and I like to blog when I feel like and get my blogpost higher than I did last year. My favorite subject in school is P.E and Maths. What I like about P.E is that everyone has a good time and have fun. What I like about Maths is that I get to learn my Division,Fraction and Times tables. 



I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future Blogpost.


No comments:

Post a Comment