Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Jewellery Design - Design Breif

WALT:Reflect on what we did at Technology Today

Design Brief


What my Client likes


Types of Jewellery



Today is a rainy day and we went to Technology.We arrived at Tamaki College and the gate was close so Miss Kyla went to look for a Teacher to ask them to open the gate.Then 1st Period finished  and then Mr Grundy came and open the gates.We got off the Bus and went to our Technology classes.I didn't feel like going Technology because it was a yucky day today and I wanted it to be sunny. We were in graphics.We did a Design Brief and it was naming 5 people and I had to pick 1 of them to do a design on.I picked my sister Vainga bacause it was her birthday today but we didn't design anything because Miss Ferguson said we are going to be designing next week.I felt bad on not designing anything today because I have no present to give my sister.What I learned in this Technology session was that a Anklet is a Ankle Bracelet.Then we finished our work and then we had to pack up and get ready to go on the bus and go back to school.

My highlight of today was when I learned what a Anklet is.What I found challenging today was that FInding out what my sister likes.What my next steps are is to ask my sister what she likes.

I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana. I really like your analysis because knowing what your client likes is really important in design work.
    Do you really have a cat called Churry??

    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete