Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Technology Reflection - Lesson 3 Product Research



WALT:Reflect on what we did at Technology

Today I came to school late because I slept in.I came to school and they were leaving to go on the bus to Technology so I rushed out and went into the bus.I felt Tired when I woke up but I had to come school.When I got on the bus I went and sat with Losana. Then we drove to Tamaki College and had to wait outside when we arrived because we had 4 minutes until Period 1 finishes.During my time at Technology we were working a our Product Research.I felt like I would like this Presentation because I like jewelry.We talked about  Solo - Taxonomy,what  .I have learnt how the Structure order goes and what it means.They are... 

Prestructural-I don't understand,I need help
Unistructural-I have one idea
Multistructural-I have Several Ideas
Relational-I have connections with my ideas
Extended Abstract-Thinking outside the box

Then we got given a paper and we had to draw what we said what our Client likes.I chose my sister because she is kind to me.We had to hold up our paper and had to fold it in half landscape way.I felt like it was going to be challenging for me because I don't really know how to draw and I gave it a try.Then we got given a little bit of time to start our reflection,then we came back to school.I felt happy that we got given a little bit of time because I needed to finish my reflection.Then we walked back to the bus and went back to school and had Morning Tea.

I hope you like my Reflection.Don't Forget to Comment some Feedback and Feedforward on what I did well and what I need to work on.

Many Thanks



1 comment:

  1. Well done Ana. I like your really simple explanation of all the levels in SOLO.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete