Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

My Smart Footprint:Personal Profile

WALA:Things that we can keep personal and things we can share with the world.

Today we got given a task on a document with a bunch of things we had to do.We had to decide whether each item of information below is personal information that you would share online or keep private we also had to Copy and paste what we would like to keep private and what you would like to share online.What I enjoyed in this Cybersmart Lesson today was that we had to brainstorm what we think Cybersmart means and everyone participated.My Next steps are to find more ideas relating to Cyber Smarts.What I found challenging was that I couldn't think of lots of things relating to Cybersmart until we almost finished the lesson.


I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future


Many Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment