Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

+Maths+

IALT:Work on my basic facts so it can help me when I go to college.

Today after our fitness session outside we came back into class and had to to our Maths. When I came back from the staff room I came and got the Subtraction Basic Facts worksheet from the Islander Maths group basket. I didn't do all of it because it was time for us to blog and I was mostly talking and playing the Subtraction Flash cards with Losana and Leilani. My next steps would be to not talk that much because I dont finish my task and it interferes with my learning.


What I found challenging was thinking about the question and answering it as fast as I can. It was challenging for me because I dont really work on my Subtraction only my Multiplication and Addition facts. What I could work on next is to try work on my Subtraction basic facts. What I enjoyed was playing the flash cards with Losana and Leilani. The flash cards we used to play with were Multiplication and Subtraction ones. 
.

I hope you like it comment Feedback and Feedforward.

Malo

No comments:

Post a Comment