Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Cybersmarts

IALT:Make an infographic about Do's and Don'ts online

Last week Mrs Shearing came for another Cybersmarts session. In that session we talked about the Do's and Dont's about things online. The whole class brainstorm about the Do's and Don't's online and we came up with...

The Do's we came up with were

  1. Be thoughful
  2. Be Kind
  3. Be Aware
  4. Be Positive
  5. Be Helpful
  6. Be Responsible
  7. Be Polite
And the Dont's
  1. Dont be rude
  2. Dont Swear
  3. Dont Be negative
  4. Dont Say inappropriate words
Here is my infographic that I have finished on the site called Canva


What I found challenging was making the infographic because I dont really make these and it was a good way to have a first try on Canva. What I enjoyed was collaborating my ideas with Nesi and Sana.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on.

Malo


No comments:

Post a Comment