Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writing

WALT: understand the purpose for explanation writing
So last week we had a session on Explanation writing. If yous dont know what explanation writing is it is when you have to explain what you're writing about. The task we had to do was that we had to write about something in the community and then do a S.E.E structure about it and have 3 paragraphs.

What u need in a Explanation writing is...

  1. Title
  2. Introduction
  3. Paragraph 1,2 and 3
  4. Conclusion

In the Explanation Writing Document I was writing about The House of Jesus. What I wrote about is The miracles he gave people, How he feed over 500 people,how he turned water into wine, how people pray to him and when he answers our prayers. After writing all of those paras  I had to find examples to back my statement. Then I was told to blog.

I haven't finished my writing but when im finished I will surely blog about it. What I found challenging was writing the examples because I think some of them didn't make sense so I changed it. What I enjoyed was nearly finishing. What I need to work on is coming up with some more ideas so if I finish this doc I could make another 1.

I hope you like Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on.

Malo.


No comments:

Post a Comment