Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Te Tuhi Reflection

IALT: Reflect on what I learned at the Te tuhi art gallery session

Yesterday we went to the Te Tuhi art gallery to have our last session about Collages,Posters and Storytelling. In the Middle block we waited for Room 10 to comeback from the Te Tuhi trip because  we go when they come back. When they came back it was our turn to go to the Te Tuhi art gallery. When we arrived we went into the waiting spot where we wait for Salome(our instructor). When Salome came we went to the Te Tuhi auditorium and because we had to do a play and everyone had to be in a group of 4 but some were in a group of 4,5 and 6. But for our play we had only 4 people,3 girls(Losana,Akanesi and Me) and 1 boy Falakiko. But for our play we did Sunday school and the Title was The life of a Tongan Christian. Here is the video of our play.


After because in the auditorium we went into the workshop/art room and had to make a poster about our role play. Here is that posters that class mates created to our roleplay...


We were in there for about 1/2 hours making posters. AFter we had to clean up and come back to school so we can go to our house meetings.

What I found challenging was making the poster because I didnt know what to do to for the poster so I just copied Nesi. What I enjoyed was working and making the play with Sana,Kiko and Nesi. What my next steps are is to try and make the poster stand out more. What I learned from the Te Tuhi experience was that posters are in the public.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on.

Malo Aupito.

1 comment: