Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: reflect on what I learned at technology.

Today at Technology we were with Mr Grundy. With Mr Grundy we are working with Stained glass. If yous dont know what STained glass is , Stained glass is cutting our glass and making a design with it and to put on the window. We went through rules in Technology and the rules are...

  • Dont FIddle
  • Stolls have 4 legs for a reason
  • Have closed in shoes
  • Go to the toilet before you attend Mr grundys class
  • and Stay Put.
Then we had to go to the table in the middle and we were looking at what Mr Grundy was doing. He was showing us that Red Glass is made out of gold so if we have a lot of red glass used he would talk us out of it. Then we had to go to our tables and get given a paper with 12 boxes in it and draw what we wanted to draw. Mr Grundy gave us the same papers with drawing that he has made and he said that he would like us to copy 2 or 3 of his design and 1 of our own. When we did our drawings it was nearly time for us to leave so we watched a video of Mr Grundy doing the Stained glass drawing on the paper. After the video we had to give in our papers and had to leave our stools were they are and make our way to the bus to go to school.

Image result for Red Glass

I learned that Red glass is expensive because it is made out of real gold.  What I found challenging was coming up with my own design because I have a lot of lines and I wanted it to be simple so im gonna go because next week and change it up. What I enjoyed was sitting with Leilani because we finish most of the work while we talk. What my next steps are is to try and think of my designs now and then ill draw it on the paper next week.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my Future blog post.

Many Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment