Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Student Council Leadership Program

IALT: Be confident and say my ideas.

Today after morning tea we had to go to the board room for another Leadership program with Miss Latoya. Every fortnight fridays we had Leadership Program. But in today's session we were talking about communicating to people so they can have the same picture. So what Miss Latoya means is that if you explain something you would understand and have the same picture in your head.After talking about communication we had this task we had to do and it was to find a quote and then say what it means to us. Here is the quote...



 After talking about what we did, this activity was to close our eyes and get the paper in front of us and focus on what the person is telling us what to do. So we closed our eyes and had the paper in our hand. Then we had to listen to what she said. She said we had to fold the paper 3 times,  but in my head I did know what way we had to  fold it so I folded my paper in landscape form.

After that she had to rip off 1 of the corners from the paper, I didnt know what corner she meant but I ripped off the middle of the fold on the bottom. After that she compared everyones papers and she put the in groups about which one is the same and which one is not the same. For this she had 8 thoughts and most of them looked the same. But my 1 didn't ( Haahahahahahahah). Then she asked what she needs to work on we said to be specific. Then Kenneth went to the front of the room and then did the same thing but more specific. He made us make a plane. alot looked like a plane but only some looked different. Then we had to work on a task and she said that we are going to be a Kiwi Can Leader for 1 day (I think) and have to do what the Kiwi Can does on tuesday so we have to do that. We got a script and in  my group is Me (Ana),Akanesi and Losana. After reading the script we were told that we could go up to class so we came up to class.

What I found challenging was explaining what the quote means because my friend explained what I was going to say so I had to come up with something else. What I enjoyed was working with my friends.

I hope you like it comment any feedback and feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment