Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

My Weekend Reflection

IALT: Reflect on what I did in the weekend.

Yesterday I woke up at 8:30 to get ready to go church. When I was ready it was 9:50 so I asked my mum to drop me off for the sunday school. When I was in sunday school we talked about how this King had a dream and he didn't know what it was about so he called smart people to tell him what his dream was about but they didnt say it. So i think the kings assistant wanted to kill every smart person so they could not tell him his dream or else he would punish them (I THINK). Then sunday school finished and we had to go and sit and get ready for the 1 hour church service. We had to sing and wait for the men's to come in before we start the service. The man that was preaching was my Cousin. He did a long preach but it wasn't an hour it was like about 45 minutes. After that we had to get put into our church groups and the groups are. Sunday Schools, and a group just higher than us and a group way higher which is all the old people are in.
Image result for sunday
We had to go in our groups because we had to sing. Everyone did 2 songs but they were long. Ana to make that even longer people were talking so that took ages. After all the songs has been sung we had to finish and then we had choir. When we were singing I was called to go home to make food for this family thing in the night time. When we were cooking food I had to go with my cousin to mangere to pick up my cousins for the family thing. We had to wait for ages and it was night time so after that we had to go straight to the house where we are doing the family thing and when we got there even more people come so then we had to pray and then eat because the food was getting could. After eating we stayed for a little bit and then we had to go home and sleep for school.


What I enjoyed was eating with family because I never really see them that much. What I found challenging was waiting for my cousins because we were waiting for ages.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward.

😂Many Thanks😂

No comments:

Post a Comment