Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

D.A.R.E Program with Constable

IALT: Publish the work we did.

Last week Thursday and Friday and this week Monday and Tuesday Constable Teina came to Room 9 to have a session about the Dare Program. The Dare program stands for Drugs Alcohol and I dont know what the R and E stands for. In the dare program we talked about what drugs can do to you. On Friday Constable Teina came and talked to us about theses ads and what they do. 1 ad was about a rapper that is telling us to not smoke and Drink. Another was about a chicken that was shown on a magazine to make others bye the chicken or make it. But Constable Teina said that they use Hair spray to make the chicken shiney. On Monday we looked at the people who did Methamphetamine. There were people who did Meth. This man called William Bell did meth and Came to the Mount Wellington RSA and killed 3 people a 1 badly injured. I wasnt here on Tuesday but I was pretty sure that Constable Teina come in because I wasnt here.


What I enjoyed in the sessions with Constable Teina was that I didnt know that they used Hairspray to spray on that Chicken.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on In my future ongoing blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment