Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

IALT: Write what I did after School on Thursday.

On Thursday I signed up for the Winter Learning Journey. The Winter Learning Journey is a site where you go and sign up and blog about activites they give. The schools that are in this are...
  • Glen Innes School
  •  Glenbrae School
  •  Pt England School
  •  Panmure Bridge School
  •  Ruapotaka Primary School
  •  St Pius X
  •  Glen Taylor School
  •  Stonefields
  •  Tamaki Primary School (My School)
  •  Tamaki College
  •  St Patrick's School (Panmure).
Captionless Image

I have joined this site to blog about activities that are given to me on this site. I also joined because some of the students at my school(↥) have joined as well so make sure you's go and check there blogs out. Also when you blog you earn points and when you have a lot of points you might be in to win a prize from Rachel and leader that came into my school. Stay tuned later on tonight or tomorrow because I might be blogging about some activities I have completed.

What my next steps are is to try write more things so people understand it more. What I enjoyed was logging on because students at my school are joining.

 Some Bloggers From My school,

Comment and leave Feedbacks.

Many Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Ana. I look forward in keeping up with your blogging over the holidays. Also, thank you for mentioning me as a blogger from your school. As I have completed all tasks, I look forward in viewing and reading hte blogs of others.

    Kind Regards,
    Losana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ana!

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey, it's so great to have you join us! It's awesome you have some friends that are blogging with you too. Losana has done a great job with her blog so make sure to check it out!

    I hope you enjoy doing the activities and discover some new things about our beautiful country that you didn't know before.

    I am looking forward to blogging with you and checking out your work as you get started on the journey!

    Have fun as you travel through New Zealand!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete