Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: not cut out inside corners whaile cutting out glass.

Today I came late to school but still went to Technology. While we were still traveling to the destination we were singing songs. While we arrived we had to go and stand in our groups. Then when we were all in our groups we all went to our Technology classes. I am in Mr Grundy's class and he is doing glass work this term. When we went into the class and sat at our tables I sat with Irys,Aja and Cerenity. Then we got given our Papers we worked on and we had to carry on with our drawing. For this class we are working with Glass. With glass we are making things with straight lines. I drawed 6 drawing's and we only had to pick 1 so I picked my cross design and it is all blue. Then we got given a publish paper to publish our work on. I published my work on the paper and my drawing was very big. The colour of my Big Cross is a Dark blue and Light blue. After drawing it on to the paper it was just in time for us to pack up and go to the bus and go back to school.


What I found challenging was drawing the cross because it was big and I had to get all the lines the same. What I enjoyed was working with my class mates because this is the only time I work with these much people.

Please Comment Feedback and Feedforward.

Malo Aupito

1 comment:

  1. WOW Ana,
    Great Job on your reflection about Technology.I really like the way you write down what you had found challenging for your readers to learn what you found hard about technology.Great Job Ana!

    ReplyDelete