Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Morning Block

IALT: talk about what I did in the morning block.

Today in the first block we had to work on our hobbies presentation that we are presenting on Wednesday next week. We are preparing because on Wednesday because we are showing our parent what we have learnt around hobbies. I am working with Losana and we are talking about the hobby music. Music has always been a part of me. I go to church and I sing apart of a choir. I also sing at school as a former member of the school band which was fun! When I was doing this I was lost a little bit. I wasn't sure at first but then I read Losana's one and I was inspired by it. Our presentation is not finished yet but I am looking forward to seeing my family on Wednesday! I hope to make them proud.

Now I am working on my work in the middle block. I want to properly finish and blog my hobbies presentation. I think it is very fun to talk about something I like to do. Music is apart of who I am. I love to sing and express myself. I think it helps to keep me healthy with my Whare Tapa Wha too.


What I found challenging was that the class started before us! And now me and Losana have to try and keep up with the classroom. But I believe that we can do it!

MALO E LAVA

No comments:

Post a Comment