Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Manaiakalani Film Festival Reflection

Manaiakalani Film Festival 

Image result for ManaiakalaniToday started off when we went to room two to pare up with our buddies.My Buddie was my nepwhew Pauliasi,we went outside and had a run.Then we went back inside Room 2 and got told by Miss Parke what we do at Sylvia park and some of the answers were Listen,Walk,Don't leave your buddies and more.Then we had Morning Tea for a couple of minutes,Then the bell rang and we had to get ready to got to Sylvia Park,We had to go to the toilets at school because we weren't aloud to go toilet at the movies.Then we walked to the bus,Theyere were 3 busses for the whole school.Our bus was only for Room 2 and 9 beacuse all the other classes could fit in the other busses.During the bus ride we were singing for a little bit.Then miss took fotos of us in the bus. When we got there we had to walk to the cinemas and we were sharing theaters with Panmure bridge.We went to the XtremeScreen at Silvia park hoyts,The XtremeScreen is a Screen that is big and the theater is massive.When they started the Manaiakalani Movies it was Tamaki's turn to present there movie,then so long and so fourth.After that we walked to the bus where we got off at then we went back to school just in time for lunch.My new idea is to focus on what the school has presented.The thing I enjoyed was that I got to spend more time with my nephew.The thing I found challenging was that it was hard to controll my nephew,my next steps are to be a perfect role modle to my buddy and other junior students
I hope you enjoyed my reflection on my Manaiakalani FIlm Festival trip,be sure to leave me Comments,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost




No comments:

Post a Comment