Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Earthquake that stuck Kaikoura

WALT:write a reflections about articles we have read in the news

Today my class (ROOM 9) got told to write a reflection about the Earthquake that has struck Kaikoura on Sunday midnight.The new ideas I found was that it was a family and they had three kids aged 2,4,6 years old.The thing I enjoyed was that I got to find out there family's experience throughout the earthquake.The thing I found challenging is that how I tried to make the sentences into my own words.My nextsteps are to reflect more on topics like these

Here is the LINK to the website I read my article at



I hope you like it please Comment,Feedback and Feed forward on what I need to work on in my future blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana,
    I like how you explain to people what happen in Kaikoura and how people felt about the earthquake.I think there is nothing for you to improve on because you have done well.

    Keep up the awesome work !!

    ReplyDelete