Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Today's Reflection

IALT: share my experience with younger students

Today at 8:50 all the student councils had to go to Mrs Thompson in the office, but it was only me and Losana that sowed up. Then Mrs Thompson told us what we are doing today. Today we had Kindergartens come to our school to see what primary is all about. She told us that she needed 11 student councils today but on 2 showed up so she said that they might come later. She told us that were are going to be greeting the Kindergarten that are coming today. We greeted in the people and then had stations to do. some Kindergarten kids are going to be in Room 1 and 2 and outside doing things they do in primary. The stations we,
  • Art Station (Room 2)
  • Reading outside (Outside Room 2)
  • Obstacle courses (Outside Room 1)
  • Hand Drawing (Outside Room 11)
  • Sand Pit
Then we went into Room 2 to set up and then Miss Parks class came in. Then when we were talking and the kids did zumba Mrs. Komor came and told us that we needed to be in class by 10:15 so after that we went up to class and we had to do work.
Image result for kindergarten
Image result for kindergarten

What I found challenging was doing zumba with the kids before talking to Losana because I had a stitch because I had a lot of my drink. What my next steps are is to try not drink but eat in the morning. What I enjoyed was greeting the Kindergartens to our school because I didn't know until this morning that there would be Kindergarten coming to our school.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feed Forward.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment