Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

IALT: Reflect on another Kiwi Can Session with Mr M and Miss Lily
Image result for kiwi can logo

Yesterday some Room 7 students and some Room 3 students joined my class and went to the hall to have another Kiwi Can Lession with Mr M and Miss Lily. When we got down there we did a Sasa. After doing the Sasa we did a energiser and it was Bop It. In Bop It there is 4 moves you had to do when the caller calls the move out. The moves are...


  • Bop it (Bend your knees then stand up straight)
  • Twist it(Move your hips like a washing machine)
  • Jump it (Jump up and down)
  • Spin it ( Spin all the way around)
Then when we were doing the activity the beat got faster and it was fast. During the fast beat I lost and then I sat down and was watching all the other students. Then Someone won but I don't know because I forgot. Then we got told to chose a girl and a boy to vs each other and it was Akanesi and Siale, Akanesi won that round and we had to pick another girl and boy, and this went on for 3 rounds. Then we sat down and we had a talk on what we are going to be talking about for Kiwi Can and we were talking about Reliability. Then after our talk we played a game for our activity and the game was Number. How the game works is that the whole class is in and when the Teacher or an adult calls out a number you had to groups yourself with the number. For example if Mr M calls out 7 we had to find 7 people. Then when everyone was out there was only 3 people and I called out 2 and then 1 got out and the game was over. Then we did our chant and walked back up to class.

What I found challenging was finding people for our group and it was hard because some students were out and there was some number we could do because there was only a little bit of us. What I learned was that Reliability means counting on someone to be there on time or counting on them to come to school. What I enjoyed was playing the Numbers game because it was funny. What my next steps are is to try learn more in Kiwi Can.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment