Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

After School Reflection

IALT:Reflect on what I have done for 1 hour after school.

Today after school I was walking with Losana to the shops then walked home. When I reached home there was a red car parked outside then I knew it was for my brother because he finished school early. So then I went inside and had a rest. When my mum came back she told me to clean up my room before we go church. So I cleaned up and Picked clothes to wear to church. When we went church we had a long service and then we finished. We then had to choir session and it was to perform with all other churches. Then we came home and watched Shortland Street.
Image result for church

What I found challenging was cleaning up my room because it was very messy. What I enjoyed was singing in the choir.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost


No comments:

Post a Comment