Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

🏃Fitness Reflection🏃

IALT: Do planks with my hands




Today for Fitness we went up to the top courts to have another Fitness session with Mrs. Komor and Mrs. Kyla. When we started our fitness we had to run around the bike track. I walked because I was tired . I was walking with Frances and Akanesi. When we got half way we started running and we got there before some people. When we got there we got put into our groups. So then we got put into our groups we combined with group 2 because there was only 2 teachers. In my group we did Step Ups and Squats. The other group had Inch Worms and Hand Planks. The Step Ups was challenging for me because my legs were so sore.  When we were doing the Inch Worms they were quite hard because I can't really touch my feet and as I said my legs were sore.

Image result for fitness Image result for inchworms exercise

Then the time was up and we had to go to Mrs. Komor. With Mrs. Komor we did Star jumps and Planks. We did Star Jumps first then we had to do planks. While we were doing or planks I did it on my elbows and I didn't know if we did it on hands it will be harder so that's what I learned in this Fitness session. Then Fitness time was up and it was time to go back to class



What I found challenging was doing the hand Planks because it is quite harder while in a push up position. What I enjoyed was doing the Planks with my friends because it went harder when we started laughing. What my next steps are is to try make the Fitness Exercises harder to get a little bit fitter.


I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feed Forward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blog post.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment