Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Reading Reflection

IALT:Reflect on what I have read for Reading.

Today after school I came home and did a read for reading today. In this Article/Book it is talking about "How Often we need to eat",:What happens when we eat and more. In the first paragraph there were words I didnt know existed until I read it all and here are the words and what they mean...
  • KiloJoules:A measure of food
  • Metabolism; A chemical that occurs the living organ to maintain life
and other words. In the second paragraph it was all about if "Does eating more often use more energy. What are your thoughts? My thoughts on this question is yes because when you eat a lot to start to slow down not being sad. Then I read more. When I finished ready then I thought to myself that I should start eating more or less. Then I closed the tab and started my reflection.


What I found challenging was finding out what words I didnt even know, and finding out what it means. What my next steps are is to try learn more on this topic. What I enjoyed was working on work after school.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

Click →🍲🍲

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment