Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Matariki Word Search

IALT:Blog the create part of my work and its a word search

Yesterday Losana,Akanesi and I have created a word search about Matariki. We created a word search because in the last slide of the presentation is the create part and it was to create anything you want and we created a word search. In the word search there are basic words about Matariki. Some of the words are the 6 sisters with the 1 mother,Maori and more. Here is the word search↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓




What I found challenging was making the word search with Losana and Akanesi because it was quite hard to put it in order. What my next steps are is to try make more word search for the create part of my recording. What I enjoyed was working with my friends because I wouldn't have finished this task if it wasn't for them.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Ana,
    I really like this blog post of yours but I would like to just say that maybe next time I would like for you to maybe describe how the task made you feel more! Also just to add in more of the things you found challenging so your audience can take in a lot, and also give a lot for you and learning to improve more, and accomplish more in your educational future. But great work Ana, I'm glad to call you a peer, and also a friend!
    - Losana

    ReplyDelete