Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Maths Games

IALT: Reflect on what Sene,Akanesi,Losana and I have done for Maths Games today.



Today we grouped ourselves into 4 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 5. When we grouped ourselves we got told to pick 1 person to go and pick something from the maths box. We chose Akanesi and she picked the Jumbo Playing Cards.

Then we got told to pick a game we wanted to play with the Jumbo cards and we came up with one and it was to to share the cards with 2 people and then we had to put ourselves with partners and I was with Akanesi and Losana was with Sene. We then said that the Kings,Queen and Jacks were 13 and if it was with a number it will be addition. So if we put a King down and someone else puts a 10 down you would add it, and is you put number together like 10 and 3 it will be Times Tables because we wanted to play this game with Times Tables and include the Kings,Queens and Jacks. Then we had to finish and finish off work.

What I found challenging was doing my Times tables because I haven't learned some of my Times Tables in a while. What I enjoyed was playing with my friends because it was a funny game. What my next step is to try learn my Times Table during Maths Time.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and any Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.


MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment