Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

🏉Black Ferns win Fourth tittle of 2017🏉

IALT: Reflect on an article I have currently read on Kiwi Kids news.

Today I have read an article on Kiwi Kids News and it was talking about how Black Ferns won their Fourth title of 2017. The Black Ferns sevens team have won their fourth even of the year 17-7 to us and 7 to Canada. Tries go to Michaela Blyde,Tyla Nathan Wong and Alena Saili.
 Image result for Michaela BlydeImage result for Tyla Nathan WongImage result for alena saili

Michaela Blyde and Tyla Nathan Wong scored in first half and was 12-nil until Canada came back with a try right before half time. Alena Saili was the only one that scored in the second half. Black Ferns beat Russia 24- nil in the quarters and France 28 - 5 in the semis. The Black Ferns now have a 14 point lead over Canada. The Black Ferns have won 4 out of five this season.

What I found challenging was pronouncing there names while typing because I sometimes get the names mixed up. What I enjoyed was reading this text and finding out that the Black Ferns have won 4 out of 5 games this season.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment