Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Technology Refection


Image result for Hygiene and safety Hazards

WALT: Identify the Hygiene and Safety Hazards in the kitchen.

Yesterday at Technology we had a reliever and his name was Mr Das. When my class walked into the classroom Kitchen we had to sit in our groups and wait for him to give out the paperwork we had to do. On the paper work, the title was was Hygiene and safety Hazards. Here is a photo of 1 of the pages me and my class at Technology worked on.


When we were working on our work we were allowed to play music but quietly because he didn't want a lot of people playing loud music. It was quite hard finding the things that can hurt you in the kitchen. While we were still doing our work we played music and then we didn't know the it was time for us to pack up the lass and go to the bus and leave to school.

What I found challenging was finding the Hazards and Safety Hazards in the kitchen. What I enjoyed was working with my mates because we played music(not loud) and did our work at the same time. What my next steps are is to try finish my whole paper work.

I hope you like it comment any feedback or feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

Many Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment