Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

➖Maths Reflection➖

WALT - practice our basic facts knowledge to solve number problems.

Today I got a task from the Islander maths tray and it was to work on a worksheet and subtract numbers. There is 4 rows and in this worksheet going portrait ways and there is 25 in each rows so I completed 100. Then when I finished, I checked on the calculator that all of it was right.

I was very happy about it that I got all of it right, and am proud of myself so I will be buying me a big treat after school with my own money! There was only 1 bedmas equation on paper that I did and it was subtractions.
I chose this task because I still need to practice my subtraction so I can get ready for college next year so I am challenging myself with harder subtraction equations instead of solving out easy equations that I know.
Image result for subtraction worksheets
What I found challenging was figuring out the division equations because that's what I struggle with the most.
My next step in Maths is to challenge myself all the time so I could think of new knowledge in my head of how to solve equations like the ones on my paper.


I hope you like it COmment any Feedback and Feedforward.

Many Thanks

   

No comments:

Post a Comment