Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Interviewing Mrs.Fepulea'i


WALT : Gather, Evaluate and Synthesise information

Today in the Middle Block my class was working on our Reading task. Today I interviewed my teacher that was with me today and that was Mrs Fepulea'i. The questions I asked was How did you make your passion your income?, Did you have to make any sacrifices?, and Who was your biggest support. Here is the presentation I have written all the answers for those questions.




What I found challenging was changing what Mrs Fepulea'i said into my own words because she was saying big words. What enjoyed on doing today was working on this presentation and interviewing Mrs Fepulea'i.

I hope you like it COmment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment