Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Strong Earthquake the strikes central Italy


WALT: reflect on the article that we have chosen from Kiwi Kids News

Today my article that I have chosen is: 

Strong Earthquake the strikes central Italy

A strong earthquake measuring 6.6 on the Richter scale has cause central italy.The earthquake struck about 6km north of Morcia.This Earthquake was more powerful than the earthquake in August, which almost killed 300 people.It was also said there was no world yet on any caulsities Local authorities said many towns and villages already battterd my the August earthquake.After the earthquake there was not a single word said about the people who were kild on the incident the happend.Italy is one of the places where earthquakes hit and many people leave that country to not die and save ther live,They was experienced the wrost earthquakes ever.

















Today in room 9 after Morning tea we had to do SSR in the world section of Kiwi Kids News.The article I have chose is the Strong Earthquake Strikes Central Italy.My artcle is about a strong earthquake that stroke central Italy and it was the largest earthquake they've had since August,

I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment