Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Is Sport Sexist?



WALT:Reflect on the article Is Sport Sexist

Today we got given 2 pieces of paper to read and answer.The article we got given was Is Sports Sexist?.The text was all about The Black Ferns not getting fame and not having supporters.My new idea was in a paragraph about a Basketball Player Elena Delle Donne and she is one of the best free throw players in the world,even though she is world class in her sport I have never heard of her and the article said it was because she was a women.The thing I enjoyed was that the article I read was about Sport.My next steps are to Do more reflection In class because it introduce's me into new ideas


I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment