Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Joseph Levy Research


WALT:Reflect on an article from the technology section of NZ Herald




It was 2009 when Joseph Levy pouring over images from the surface of the Martian planet.He was interested by what he found.He was looking deep into the of two craters known as the Hella's depression,other people have looked before but nobody saw what he saw.Last week, Dr levy and a team of researchers from the University of Texas at Austin went deep inside the craters for the first time.They produced detailed 3D measurement to determine with responsible certainty that if life ever exist on the red planet, it existed here.Dr Levy, a research associate at the University of Texas institute of Geo graphics,led the project.His findings were this month published in Icarus,The International Journal of Solar System Studies
A graph charting the depth of the Hellas depression at different points. Photo / Joseph Levy / NASA

Today my class got told to reflect on the Technology Section of NZ Herald.The topic I chose was Scientists dive inside weird looking Mars funnel for the first time.The new Idea I found was that they got the University of Texas at Austin to help research the Martian Planet.I enjoyed that I got to reflect on this because it was interesting. My next steps are to reflect more on what I was reading.The thing I am going to be doing next time is that I am going to put more information in my reflection.

I hope you like it,please Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future



No comments:

Post a Comment