Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Black Gold


WALT:Reflect events that happen around the world.




Today we got given a task to read about on Nz Herald and the article was called Black Gold.I think they named it Black gold because they have Black hair and they make money when they sell it.I took me 35 minutes to read because how long the article was.I think this article was sad because the people in Taihe cut of girls long hair and if that was me I would cry because they would cut off long hair like mine.I think the author's purpose of writing this article is because they are cutting off pretty long hair from girls that have long hair.I think there is such a high demand for hair because in Taihe they cut off hair and they sell it on the street. I think the society would change if it wasn't on demand if everyone started to cut their hair and sell it.What I found challenging was that it took me ages to read.My next steps are to Skim and Scan through so I can read faster



I hope you like my work,please Comment,Feedback and Feedforward On what I need to work on in the future






No comments:

Post a Comment