Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Best Friend Moved away-Narrative Writing

WALT: Write a narrative on a article we wanted to write about

Introduction:
Today I will be writing a narrative on the articles imagine your best friend moved to another country a year ago.

Paragraph 1:

Once upon a time there were these two girls named Papaya and Lychee they were best friends in the city of Oistins,Barbados.They grew up together,Went to the same kindergarten,went to the same school and same college.A year went past and they split up. They grew Older than they were before. Older Friend Papaya called  and checked where Lychee had been for the past year or so.

Paragraph 2:

Lychee picked up the phone and said “Hello” Papaya said is that you Lychee,Lychee said yes whos this.Papaya said it me your Best Friend from Barbados.Lychee said HI why are you calling me now it 5:00 in the morning.Papaya said no it's 9.00 In the night.Papaya asked where are you,Lychee said somewhere.Papaya repeated where are you and Lychee said I'm in  New Zealand.Papaya asked why did you leave Barbados Lychee said I left to learn new thing about New Zealand.Papaya was confused and said but why didn't you tell me.Lychee said I didn’t tell you because I thought you were going to be mad at me.

Paragraph 3:
Papaya said no I wasn't going to be mad It's just that you didn't tell me in the first place. Papaya said Im going to come and visit you tomorow.Lychee said okay.So that night went past and Papaya go to see her bestfriend again.Lychee got to do what she wanted and Papaya kept on visting her.

Conclusion:

The main purpose of this story is when your best friend moved to another country a year ago😁 😂 😃 😄 😅 😆 😇 😉 😊 🙂 🙃 😋 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment