Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Spelling Test

IALT:Reflect on a spelling test I currently did with some of my peers.

Yesterday I had to re-do my schonell spelling test because Miss Kormor said. I didnt know that I had to re-do my spelling test until Miss Kormor told me to go down to the Library. When me and Tevita went to the library we had to go back to the staffroom then went to the hall and started our test. We all split up and I was sitting on stacked chairs and was leaning on a stool that we use for assembly. Then when we finished we had to hand in our test and go back up to class.

What I found challenging was trying to spell hard words. What I enjoyed was that I gave all the words a try. What my next steps are is to try do work with the words I do in the test to get better and to try spell it correctly.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future on going blogpost.

Many Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment